Scope of Works
DCSWA were involved in the electrical design and installation of the multi-storey car park at Crown Perth in Burswood. The structure provides over 1500 car bays spread over 6 levels and includes a bridge on level 2 which provides direct access to the casino gaming floor.
The electrical services work comprised the supply, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance and defects liability service of the following:
- LV reticulation and distribution including submains installation
- Supply and installation of new distribution boards in the new multi-storey carpark
- General power installation
- General and architectural lighting installation, including the façade lighting and pole lighting to roof level
- Emergency lighting and signage
- Lighting control system
- Power supplies to equipment by others including way finding and other signage, boom gates, automatic ticket machines, lifts, mechanical services switchboard and hydraulic services equipment
- Data communication cabling including general data outlets
- Duress alarm and intercom system
- Cable access for mechanical services equipment, CCTV equipment and future use
- Rack mounted ups for CCTV equipment
The car park was built over an old rubbish tip close to the Swan River. This caused numerous issues working within contaminated rubbish. Specialist management plans were produced to deal with the removal of the contaminated waste.